vineri, 30 decembrie 2011

Feelings

                                    Winter hollydays....
      Winter like the others seasons has it's magic, I liked it always because of the snow, ice, it's speciffic games and the food, and the Christmas and all that winter is. This was though when I was still in school, since then it is changed a bit so to say... now winter is a cold unwanted season, the snow I used to enjoy now is now a thing i have to clean every morning off the car, the ice is making us more slow in our way to work or appointments, and the Christmas seemed to have lost it's charm, all in all I seem to have lost my taste for the season I loved once, in the last years.
        This year though something changed, this year I really understood, even though it might sound tipical, what Christmas is all about and felt the way I haven't felt in a lot of years. This year I spent the Christmas with my real family from Italy, with the mother of my child by my side aswell and her smaller brother and each day since I have arrived here is a overwelming one feeling like in my natural habitat. Sabina never stops in surprissing me and my aunt warms my soul with her love, and the proudness in her eyes. My uncles are like always joyfull telling jokes and my cousin, even though he is playing the smartass, he is just a small boy getting through puberty. My love...well she glows more then ever because she got to know the crazy family and saw Venice, but she has no ideea in what family she got herself into, but shhhht... don't tell her!
             With other words Christmas is everyday you are happy and have those that you love with you to share the joy! I hope eachone of you got to live the same feelings like I did this winter, all the best!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu